Sunday 17 February 2008

Testing Out Existing Tasks

To get more of an audience's perspective (before I go travelling), I decided to do a few assignments from similar publications/projects. The first ones are from Learning to Love You More, but i'll also be looking at 365 Ways to Change the World, Lose Weight! Get Laid! Find God!, This Diary Will Change Your Life etc. I find these tasks more self reflective, or simply just for enjoyment's sake - especially as part of a massively self-motivated project, it is sometimes nice to be told what to do! I want mine to be simple to do, but for myself and others to realise the connotations of them in relation to how we experience culture.

Assignment #9: Draw a Constellation from Someones Freckles "Lindsay's Arm Constellation - Aquila"




Assignment #28: Edit a Photo Album Page

Assignment #33: Braid Someone's Hair





Assignment #55: Photograph a Significant Outfit "What I Wore When I Played Guitar to 2000 People"




More soon...

No comments: